Shannon's Place

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

An introduction


Everybody's blogging these days, so I figured I'd get into the mix too.

A little about me as a person - I'm moody, anti-social and am going through some type of crisis in my life where I'm wondering why exactly why we are all here on this planet and whether death is as final as it sounds.

A little bit about what I do for a living - I write news, but I'm not a reporter like you might think. Basically, I repackage a television station's broadcast reports to put on their web site, gather AP wire stories and rewrite press releases. I enjoy what I do, but I also believe there is something more for me out there.

A little bit about my family - I am married with three dogs and no kids. I have a younger brother who is married and has a kid. My parents are still together and still happily married.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home