Shannon's Place

Thursday, September 22, 2005

What really matters


Sometimes when I look at the big picture of life, I realize that all of the tiny, trivial, miniscule things that cause me stress really don't matter at all.

You know, things like fuming because I'm stuck in traffic behind a bus, wondering if the outfit I'm wearing makes me look fat, getting upset over what others are doing and wishing there was more money.

All that will matter when I die is whether I was a good person to those around me. I hope I have been so far, but I fear I have not.

Maybe I should start changing that.

1 Comments:

  • U.S.A. State Sponsored Terror (rock music video) Released

    Anti U.S. Police State Musician/activist, Scott Huminski, releases his 5th rock video with his band Scott X and the Constitution Commandos.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbojImKNlI

    Television interview at:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/RTAmerica#p/u/1/2KxmgZRUOnU

    By Blogger scott huminski, at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home